I’m Cole Kurashige.
I’m a senior joint majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics at Harvey Mudd College. Outside of academic activities, I enjoy playing guitar and bass in a student band, solving and creating puzzles, and talking too much.
Harvey Mudd College Class of 2020, B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics
Academic Interests (roughly ranked)
- Functional programming/programming languages
- Music information retrieval
- Computability/computational complexity
- Type theory
- Category theory
- Competitive programming
- Array programming
Miscellaneous Interests (in no particular order)
- The languages J and ><>
- Code Golf and Coding Challenges
- Unconventially Turing complete things
- SIGBOVIK and general computational heresey (see: the above point)
- Video games
About This Website
This website is mostly a collection of (hopefully) interesting thoughts and essays related to programming, music, or miscellany. You can read my thoughts about its purpose here.
You can contact me at email@example.com (i.e. my first name followed by my last name). My resume is available by request.
- See my post on pronouncing my last name.